just a general question but how does one just keep picking themselves up when you’ve been getting back up and the rounds are getting closer together? Because I honestly would love some advice.
oh fOR FUCK’S SAKE
Remus Lupin's mother's maiden name was Howell
HIS FUCKING FATHER WAS LYALL WHICH MEANS WOLF AND FUCKING LUPIN ARE YOU FUCKINg KIDDING ME
Remus Lupin aka wolfy werewolf mcwerewolfpants
So, for my package of GoVoxBox, I recieved a pedi-egg and some insoles from go pro foot.
- The pedi-egg is super simple. It’s actually in the shape that contours to your foot; no more awkward placing to smooth out those callouses!
- The insoles made my feet super happy- it was like memory foam for shoes!
- The Ped-Egg gets a little gross looking after a while; some other “eggs” have a tray for all that icky skin to go into. Not so much with this egg- it “absorbs” it. Minor ick factor.
- The insoles weren’t firm enough for my running. However- no big deal, I have running shoes. I can use the insoles for my converse.
All in all? I’m super happy that I got them. Would i buy them? Maybe. Am I glad I got them for free? oh yeah.
Tampons on my tumblr? perfect.
I’m always okay with free tampons, and these can get expensive. Thoughts? I’m a fan. I (can be) active, and these are my go to, even if they’re pricey. I think that can be a fairly good, concise, review, right?
So, I was given a ‘coup for some yogurt. My thoughts? So tasty. So sugary. Perfect.
However…if you want to be healthy, back away from the candy/chocolate/fruit ones. Loaded up with some macros that basically make this desert for bfast. Which is cool, I love my sweets, but try to stick to the plainer flavors that are just as good, but not as awesome.
so pro/con? Pro: it’s really yummy. Con: not as healthy as you want it to be. u
A voxbox full of awesome things for a lifestyle on the go!
- NEXT STEP by The Vitamin Shoppe: awesome protein shake mix! The shaker doesn’t mix the best due to the “jack” plastic mixer, but hey, it’s dishwasher safe/doesn’t get tangled like the metal ball shakers. Pro.
- PLAYTEX SPORT TAMPS: i mean…these can get expensive. I don’t have a problem getting these for free. For sure a perk.
- MULLER/QUAKER COUPON: i love yogurt. I like sugar. not the healthiest yogurt in the world (sorry, diet) but for sure a tasty treat that maybe isn’t on par as ice cream, but is delightful.
- BLUE DIAMOND BLUEBERRY ALMOND PACK: interesting. very strange, but…i did finish the pack so that has to account for something to the merit of it’s taste, right?
- AQUA SPA BATH SOAK SALTS: okay, so, I haven’t taken a bath yet, but duuudddeeee. they smell so yummy! #cantwait
- PROFOOT INSOLES & PED-EGG: I’m a snob with footwear. I’m also a 23yrold grandma- my shoes either are nike air or already have top of the line insoles. so I gave these to my parents, and they are def a plus in their books.
All in all? A- VoxBox (minus points on strange almonds…that I did inhale…but not the point!)